Romantic songs or love songs are most popular genre or mood all over the world irrespective of language, country or any borders. Nothing is beautiful than this feel to find a love mate and get connected. The romantic music takes a leap and go beyond the words to express what you cannot say. There are evergreen romantic songs which are contemporary and eternal now. You should have listened these 5 romantic songs and if not! Just get these tracks and feel the music.
The top 5 songs unforgotten
- Everything I do/ I do it for you: You will be touched by the song with great sensational voice of Bryan Adams, a Canadian singer and songwriter. The song is from album 1991 film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves and released as sixth album solo as waking up the neighbors. 16 consecutive successful weeks on number 1 and internationally covered all chartbuster in top places make it a huge hit.
- Hero: The sexiest Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias with his intense voice sung this song tilted hero released as his 2nd English studio album Escape in 2001. The song was written by him, mark Taylor and Paul Barry. The song topped enormous chartbusters in numbers of country and leaded in first, top 10 and top 20 positions. It is one of Enrique greatest works and best selling singles.
- My heart will go on: The melodious and most loving song from the epic movie titanic which actually its theme song sung by Celine Dion. The song gets popular like nothing ever. The sensuous, heart touching music was first composed by James Horner and Will Jennings wrote the lyrics. It was Dion’s biggest hits and popular across the countries. You can simply say it is one of the best love songs in the whole world.
- Endless love: he song was epic romantic and written by Lionel Ritchie. The original track was recorded in 1981 as duet between Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross. Later it was covered by Luther Vandross with Maria Carey. It was giant hit song who have been captured the number 1 position in all time charts , end yearly charts, weekly charts of USA, UK, Sweden, Australia, Canada, Norway, New Zealand and where not.
- We found love: The sixth studio album Talk that talk released in 2011, of Bajan Singer Rihanna which was written and produced by DJ Calvin Harris. It was hitting the chart numbers oceanic, New Zealand, North America, Europe and numerous parts of world.